The Brain Injury Association of the Ottawa Valley is a non-profit organization that helps acquired brain injury survivors reconnect with their environment. For more information please call 613-233-8303 or send us an email from our contact page.
The Mission is to offer education, information, hope and support to persons with brain injury, their family members, friends, caregivers and professionals in the Ottawa Valley region.
The Association assists those who live with the effects of brain injury by providing education, information, support and advocacy. The Association advocates dignity, respect, inclusion and understanding for all.
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
- TUESDAY, JUNE 24th, 2014 from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
- Click here to download more information (PDF)
- Golf Tournament Thursday June 19th, 2014
- FLEMING FITNESS GOLF TOURNAMENT (PPT)
- Registration form
- 8th Annual Fundraising Dinner September 25th, 2014Sala San Marco Banquet Hall
- Download PowerPoint presentation
- Download Sponsorship form
- Team registration form for Bowl-a-thon July 20th, 2014
- Download registration form
September 2013 Autumn Issue Newsletter
Click here to read our newsletter for the Autumn edition.
We work with associations across the province and since June is Brain Injury Awareness month our joint message is DON’T (drive only never text).
The Board of Directors would like to thank everyone for helping make our 5th Annual Fundraising Dinner , October 17th, 2011 at the Hampton Inn and Conference Centre a resounding success. Special thanks to Dr. Donald Chow for sharing his healing journey with a traumatic brain injury. Over $45,000 was raised through ticket sales, a silent and live auction and, of course, the sponsorships without whom this event would not have been possible.